More Press Releases
- Free Person Centered Planning Conference for N.J. Families and Caregivers
October 19, 2015Person centered planning will be the focus of a fr...
- JEFFERY A. MORDOS ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF YAI BOARD OF TRUSTEES
October 2, 2015Jeffery A. Mordos has been elected Chairman of the...
- YAI APPOINTS GEORGE CONTOS AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
September 21, 2015NEW YORK -- YAI announced today that George Contos...
- Thousands to Gather in Central Park to Support YAI and People with Disabilities
May 22, 2015Thousands of people with and without disabilities ...
- Free Health Care Conference for Spanish-Speaking Families and Professionals
May 11, 2015YAI, Premier HealthCare and the Center for Latin A...
Sherri Shepherd Joins YAI on Power 105.1
April 22, 2011
Catch YAI Network Spokesperson Sherri Shepherd, co-host of ABC-TV's "The View" and host of the Game Show Network's "The Newlywed Game," and Nicole Aubry, Manager of the YAI and Broadview Networks Central Park Challenge on Kim Kane's "Power on the Block" public affairs show at 7 a.m. on Sunday, April 24, 2011, on Power 105.1 FM.
Sherri shares her personal experience of how the YAI Network has helped her son who has special needs. It's just one of the reasons why she will be at YAI and Broadview Networks Central Park Challenge on Saturday, June 4, 2011, from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., by the bandshell. Proceeds from the event will support children and adults with developmental and learning disabilities who receive services from the YAI Network and their families.
Walk. Run. Change Lives for People with Disabilities. Support the YAI Network.