More Press Releases
- Free Health Care Conference for Spanish-Speaking Families and Professionals
May 11, 2015YAI, Premier HealthCare and the Center for Latin A...
- Willowbrook Lawyer Reveals Inside Story in "I See Your Face Before Me: A Father's Promise"
December 2, 2014Our friend Murray B. Schneps' new book provides a ...
- NYC Gallery Director Supports Artists with Disabilities
October 1, 2014Leo Feroleto, Director of CFM Gallery in New York ...
- Free Autism Conference for NJ Families & Caregivers
September 22, 2014The National Institute for People with Disabilitie...
- YAI Selected for Whole Foods Market 5% Day
September 8, 2014Sharing a commitment to making the community a bet...
Sherri Shepherd Joins YAI on Power 105.1
April 22, 2011
Catch YAI Network Spokesperson Sherri Shepherd, co-host of ABC-TV's "The View" and host of the Game Show Network's "The Newlywed Game," and Nicole Aubry, Manager of the YAI and Broadview Networks Central Park Challenge on Kim Kane's "Power on the Block" public affairs show at 7 a.m. on Sunday, April 24, 2011, on Power 105.1 FM.
Sherri shares her personal experience of how the YAI Network has helped her son who has special needs. It's just one of the reasons why she will be at YAI and Broadview Networks Central Park Challenge on Saturday, June 4, 2011, from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., by the bandshell. Proceeds from the event will support children and adults with developmental and learning disabilities who receive services from the YAI Network and their families.
Walk. Run. Change Lives for People with Disabilities. Support the YAI Network.