- Advocacy Alert: Responding to the Proposed NY State Budget
February 11, 2014With the recent release of Governor Cuomo’s propos...
- A Profound Loss
December 9, 2013The extended YAI family suffered a profound loss t...
- YAI Urges Senate to Pass Disability Treaty
December 2, 2013Responding to a recent editorial in The New York T...
- Residential services
- Day services
- Employment training and placement
- Family support services, including respite, after-school and recreation programs
- Mental health and rehabilitation
- Certified Home Health Care
- Camping and travel
For more information on these services, please contact YAI LINK, our information and referral program, at 1-866-2-YAI-LINK or TDD: 212-290-2787.