- Autism and Social Connections
June 1, 2015Anna Schechter, LMSW, Supervisor of our Hankering ...
- Implementing Behavior Plans Successfully
May 26, 2015Lana Small, Coordinator of YAI's Community Habilit...
- Meet New York State's DSP of the Year
May 19, 2015YAI's Nelson Machado, Assistant Supervisor of our ...
YAI/National Institute for People with Disabilities provides a wide range of services to people with disabilities and their families in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Westchester County.
- Residential services
- Day services
- Employment training and placement
- Family support services, including respite, after-school and recreation programs
- Mental health and rehabilitation
- Certified Home Health Care
- Camping and travel
For more information on these services, please contact YAI LINK, our information and referral program, at 212.273.6182.