- Thankful for a Perfect Fit at Old Navy
November 28, 2015Bari Winters has so much to be thankful for this h...
- News 12 Brooklyn Features YAI
November 2, 2015News 12 Brooklyn featured Bari Winters, an individ...
- A First Job and All Signs of a Bright Future
October 29, 2015Hiring Andrew Waterbury from YAI's Brentwood WAVE ...
YAI/National Institute for People with Disabilities provides a wide range of services to people with disabilities and their families in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Westchester County.
- Residential services
- Day services
- Employment training and placement
- Family support services, including respite, after-school and recreation programs
- Mental health and rehabilitation
- Certified Home Health Care
- Camping and travel
For more information on these services, please contact YAI LINK, our information and referral program, at 212.273.6182.