- Delayed Openings on Long Island
January 25, 2016Our Brentwood and Commack Day/Employment Programs ...
- Transformation Panel Draft Recommendations Released
January 11, 2016New York State's Office for People With Developmen...
- A Home of Their Own for the Holiday
December 29, 2015Individuals living in YAI's first ICF on the groun...
YAI/National Institute for People with Disabilities provides a wide range of services to people with disabilities and their families in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Westchester County.
- Residential services
- Day services
- Employment training and placement
- Family support services, including respite, after-school and recreation programs
- Mental health and rehabilitation
- Certified Home Health Care
- Camping and travel
For more information on these services, please contact YAI LINK, our information and referral program, at 212.273.6182.