- A Job Interview They'll Never Forget
August 21, 2015Even before they were hired as Direct Support Prof...
- Keeping the Focus on Abilities
August 10, 2015The 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabil...
- Creating Awareness on ADA Anniversary
July 29, 2015What better way to celebrate the 25th anniversary ...
YAI/National Institute for People with Disabilities provides a wide range of services to people with disabilities and their families in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Westchester County.
- Residential services
- Day services
- Employment training and placement
- Family support services, including respite, after-school and recreation programs
- Mental health and rehabilitation
- Certified Home Health Care
- Camping and travel
For more information on these services, please contact YAI LINK, our information and referral program, at 212.273.6182.