The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released guidance on preventing the spread of COVID-19 in homes and residential communities. It contains information on:
- Symptoms & testing
- How to prevent getting sick
- Coping and mental health resources
- What to do if you are sick
- Child care programs
- How to talk to children about Coronavirus
- Educational resources and updates
- Information for service providers and essential workers,
- And much more...
Emergency Financial Assistance
Emergency Food Resources
About the database
YAI’s COVID-19 Database was created to help people find services and information during the coronavirus pandemic. The services listed are provided by organizations outside of YAI. Questions about specific resources may be directed to the contacts listed.
To learn more about YAI
If you have general questions about services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities (I/DD), please contact the LINK Department at 212.273.6182 or link [at] yai.org.