The Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School created a COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The fact sheet helps to explain:
- What is a COVID-19 vaccine?
- How do I know the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective?
- When will I be able to get the vaccine?
- Where and how can I get the vaccine?
- What should I know to prepare for my vaccination appointment?
- What should I expect when I get the vaccine?
- What should I expect after I get the vaccine?
- How do I continue to stay safe before and after I get vaccine?
Some of the resources mentioned in this fact sheet are specific to New Jersey.