During the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis, New York City is taking steps to make sure every New Yorker has access to the food they need. This site offers various resources to access food for New Yorkers in need, including:
Map of food resources across the city, including free food pantries and Grab & Go meals at NYC Schools, available for all children or adults in need, as well as grocery stores and farmer's markets locations.
- Older Adult Food Access Program
- NYC Food Delivery Assistance
- Resources on how to help those in need by donating food, cash or supplies
- Guidance in navigating food benefit eligibility, including SNAP and WIC
- Guidance on P-EBT - a new benefit that gives every NYC public school family
This resource is for residents of New York City.