The New Jersey Self-Advocacy Project team is offering a series of webinars for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, their family members, and Direct Support Professionals. They will be presenting trainings every Tuesday at 2 PM on a variety of topics relating to self-advocacy and healthy living, focusing on what you can do at home. You can watch previous webinars and register for upcoming presentations on their website.
- You and Me, the DSP: A Conversation with DSPs & the People They Support
- Multiple Choice: Q&A On Supported Decision Making
- Downsizing: How to Lower Your Carbon Footprint
- Internet Safety for Students and Adults with I/DD
- COVID-19 Information & Resources for Advocates
- Healthy Stress Management & Outdoor Safety Tips,
- And much more!
This resource is for residents of New Jersey.