The New York Department of Health (NY DOH) created a fact sheet providing guidance on Medicaid Telehealth Services During the Coronavirus Emergency. The fact sheet addresses frequently asked questions on the following topics:
- Does Medicaid cover telehealth services? What telehealth services does Medicaid cover?
- Where can I receive telehealth services?
- Who can provide telehealth services?
- How is my privacy protected when I receive telehealth services?
- How do I receive telehealth services?
- What if I do not have the phone or internet service needed for telehealth
This resource is for New York City and New York State residents.