- Handmade Tale: DIY Gift Making Guide
- Can I Help You? Mental Health First Aid
- So Relatable! Everyday Self-Advocacy
- Did You Know Your iPhone/iPad Can Do That?! Using iPhones/iPads to Promote Independence
- Overview of Supported Employment
- Internet Safety for Students and Adults with I/DD
- COVID-19 Information & Resources for Advocates
- Healthy Stress Management & Outdoor Safety Tips
Stay Healthy at Home: NJSAP Webinar Series
About the database
YAI’s COVID-19 Database was created to help people find services and information during the coronavirus pandemic. The services listed are provided by organizations outside of YAI. Questions about specific resources may be directed to the contacts listed.
To learn more about YAI
If you have general questions about services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities (I/DD), please contact the LINK Department at 212.273.6182 or link [at] yai.org.