Capital One City Parks Foundation SummerStage will highlights genres that reflect NYC - including Contemporary Dance on Mondays, Global on Tuesdays, Indie Rock on Wednesdays, Latin on Thursdays, Hip Hop on Fridays, Jazz on Saturdays, and on Sundays. Daily genre-driven content will be featured across multiple SummerStage social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch) and will include:
- SummerStage Anywhere Sessions – exclusive digital performances with artists either live streamed or pre-recorded and then premiered on their digital channels.
- Culture Talks – in-depth and intimate conversations with artists focused on their connection to New York and how the city has influenced their work.
- Soundcheck: Curator Conversations – one-on-one interviews with industry curators and leaders on the behind-the-scenes work of the arts industry. Speakers include SummerStage curators, artists and arts professionals.
- Weekly Beat: DJ sessions – sets by DJs and artists playing music that inspires and motivates them.
- SummerStage Studio: Digital – arts engagement programs for kids and families including movement and percussion workshops.