Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism (AHA) Association serves people with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs), their families, and the professionals who work alongside them, providing crucial resources and support throughout their lifetime, as they face challenges, build on their strengths, and fulfill their potential.
- monthly parent/ family support meetings: daytime and evening for school-age or older teen/adult populations.
- monthly support meetings for teens and adults with High functioning autism/Asperger syndrome partnered with GRASP and Spectrum Services.
- phone and email referral for support and resources.
- guest speakers on topics relevant to autism.
- website with valuable information and resources
- bi-annual educational conferences designed to provide the most current information and strategies (member discounts).
- publication, On The Spectrum (members only).
- lending library (members only).
- e-mail notification of the most recent information and events.
- recreational activities for families.