NYC DOT's Mobility Management Program
NYC DOT’s Mobility Management Program (MMP) coordinates and improves transportation opportunities for:
- People with disabilities,
- Older adults,
- Individuals with limited English proficient, and
- Low income populations.
This involves several methods, including:
- Developing resources and tools for NYC DOT staff and the community;
- Coordinating efforts within NYC DOT and the public; and
- Identifying strategies to improve transportation services.
This comprehensive approach benefits the community by improving communication and collaboration.